Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Writing and Photogenic Power to Hannover Messe, Ligna 2015

Welcome to Nordatuomation Oy at Ligna, halli 27, department C29 | May 11 to 15, 2015
  • Keijo Lamminen, Sales Director
  • Hannu Luhtasaari, After Sales Support
  • Peter Näsman, Nordautomation AB, Sales in Sweden and Norway
  • Pauli Ojala, Managing Director
  • Hanna Ojala, Presenter
I think it's a great idea to feature people from Nordautomation.  Let me introduce Hanna Ojala:

"My name is Hanna Ojala, I’m a 31-year-old globetrotter, currently residing in Tampere, Finland. 

I’ve watched my father [Pauli Ojala] strive and thrive in the sawmill industry ever since I was a little girl and I’ve grown to respect hard work and integrity, and a good dry sense of humour. 

I myself know very little about the sawmill industry itself, but I do know a thing or two about chatting to people I’ve never met before in a foreign language and I do know my men around me, so I know in which direction to point to depending on the matter at hand. 

And I do pour out amazing paper cups of coffee!

I’ve graduated as a Bachelor of Culture and Arts a few years ago and worked as a journalist among other things. 

I’m especially enthusiastic about languages and travelling, and two of my intrinsic passions are poetry and dance. 

And I love taking photos too, so I’m trying to get some decent shots from Ligna, as well as write down about my experiences there, as I’ve never been to a fair as big as that before. 

And I bet it’ll be an interesting environment for an artsy feminine tree-hugger like me."